Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Idlewild south....

Alright...don't have much time today, 'cus I got a million things to do before I leave. Actually, I have everything to do still before I leave, 'cus I haven't packed a damn thing or gotten anything ready...but what else is new.

And yeah, I actually feel good about the trip. My back isn't looking forward to the 8 hour drive, but I think if I can survive that, I'll be ok. With any luck at all, I'll be able to blog from down there, and hotel rooms usually put me into a pretty introspective frame of mind, so maybe some good stuff will come out of it. Regardless, I'll be back on Sunday, so if for some reason I can't update 'til then, just know I haven't been kidnapped by Moonies or nothin'.

Talk to ya' soon...

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenn recalled...

bye x...have a great trip.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger PrincessMax recalled...

Actually, the Moonies might make it so that relationships aren't really a problem any more.

Give up your free will, man. Life's so much easier that way. :-)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jaded recalled...

Have a safe, fun, productive trip!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger fjl recalled...

Put your feet up and treat yourself.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 3:50:00 AM  
Blogger Give Your Head A Shake recalled...

Travelling mercies.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:37:00 AM  
Blogger PAINKEY recalled...

WELL, IT HAS FINALLY GOTTEN HERE. THE BIG TRIP. HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU. ENJOY AND REMEMBER TO LET IT ALL GO AND "LET" YOURSELF HAVE A GREAT TIME. TAKE SOME PICS SO IN A SENSE WE TRAVELED WITH YA ;)

AS FOR ALLEN, WELL, MAYBE HE WILL TAKE SOME WEEKENDS OFF FROM HIS WIFE AND MIL AND SPEND IT WITH YA!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Elsbit recalled...

I hope you have a good trip:) I myself have to drive to GA this week as well and am not looking forward to the 7+ hour drive. Maybe I will pass ya on the road sunday. :P

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:02:00 PM  
Blogger M recalled...

have a good trip!

Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:18:00 PM  
Blogger M recalled...

ps... you'll be passing by me you know. :-)

Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home