Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Which is the way back here....

Well, what to write, what to write...

I don't really want to turn this into just a day-in-the-life type blog, so I'll refrain from telling you all about the trip & how stuff looks to be actually falling into place & how they treated me like some kinda big-shot for some reason & all that. Besides, if I talk to much about it, it may compromise my precious anonymity, as well...and we can't have that, can we?

But, I do know one thing: for whatever reason, at this moment, I'm okay enough with my past not to want to whine about it right now. Maybe this whole thing is actually working? Or maybe it's just that I don't want to spoil my good mood by having to dive back into the miasma of writing about Veronica, which is where I would be chronologically in the story right about now. Yes, I know I've said that's the stuff I probably really need to work out, but right now, I feel pretty worked, and don't feel like having that craziness back in my head.

So, what to do? I'm thinking I might do a Pulp Fiction kinda thing & maybe skip around the order of events a bit. Maybe I'll jump ahead a couple of years to J.C., seeing as how I'm dealing with tight-assed producers lately, and that reminds me of her, bless her. Actually, what I should do is finish the story about Jenna, that I started on Christmas & never went back to. She never really qualified for her own color, for a lot of reasons, but she was important, nonetheless. Yeah, maybe that's the ticket...

What do I want to write about, tho? I mean, I do want to write about all that stuff, but I also have a million other things flying through my head right now. Maybe I'll start another blog set in the present....but no, that would just be one more thing I had to keep up with, and it looks like I'll have plenty of those coming up.

That's another thing...with all the work I'm gonna have to be doing on this project, I'm not gonna be able to be as lazy anymore as I'm used to...and that sucks. I mean, I know it's all good, and it will be good for me, but still...I like routines, and I get used to 'em. In any case, I have my work cut out for me, and I can't screw this one up or let myself get complacent with it. Gotta make this happen...

So, yeah, I guess you can tell that my mind is all over the place....but hey...at least it's not stuck in the past! I'll try to ramble less next time...just gotta sit down & see what pours out, I guess. That's the way I do everything else, anyway....

Good to be home, tho ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamy recalled...

I bet you can get set in a non-lazy routine too. That's what I'm trying to do. :)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 5:45:00 PM  
Blogger M recalled...

glad you had a good trip! :-)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger chicaleecious recalled...

Glad your trip went well :). Oh yeah.. I'm free at last! I'll write about it when I get around to it, feeling lazy - lol.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:32:00 PM  
Blogger chicaleecious recalled...

By the way buddy, you told me to write something - I finally did!!! I need tips... anyway, keep us posted when the film goes live, will ya?

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:25:00 AM  
Blogger D recalled...

I was having the conversation at dinner the other night as to what it is exactly that people usually blog about...and strife was #1. Things are going well, you are generally happy and busy... why write about awful things? Attribute your happiness in part to this blog if you will, it likely had something to do with it.... Or maybe its just another cycle in this crazy life.

Up, down, forward, backward....

Writing about one's self is therapeutic when you need to sort out the tangles of the mind. You're knot-free this week, and I'm happy for you. :)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home