Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Out of the Woods

Well, it looks like she's gonna be ok. She still can't go home yet, and she's pretty frustrated about that (I'd hate to be one of her nurses today), but she's in good spirits otherwise & they say she should be fine....so, thank goodness.

Me...I'm sick of hospitals more than ever, my car won't start today for some reason, I'm like a week behind on everything else in my life, last night I ate some bad Mexican food that kept me up 'til almost 4, and now I'm almost out of cigarettes & have no way to get anywhere...otherwise, I'm fine, too.

Gonna get some stuff done & I'll post later tonight...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamy recalled...

Glad to hear everything is getting better. What did I tell you? I was worried, though. I'd give you my extra pack of smokes....but I doubt they'll travel well through the mail. :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:24:00 PM  
Blogger pookalu recalled...

excellent news. as much as you can hope for, i suppose. i'd offer to buy some smokes for you too, but given nyc tax and the shipping, i don't think they would be as cheap!

and you sound in better spirits!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger HotDudi recalled...

I'm really glad to hear ur friend is getting better & that she's feeling more positive. She's lucky to have a friend like u :-)

Is now a good time to suggest giving up smoking!?! Being as u can't get any anyway!! (I recently gave up & it's torture I tell u!! If I hav to go through this much pain someone else should too!!)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home