Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Which Superhero are You?

Alright; I got the idea from Frankie, but my results were far too cool to keep to myself...

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man
75%
Green Lantern
70%
Hulk
60%
Superman
50%
Robin
45%
Wonder Woman
45%
Catwoman
45%
Batman
45%
Supergirl
40%
The Flash
40%
Iron Man
25%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

Roxanne used to quote that "great responsibility" bit to me...but I didn't heed it, and it didn't do us any good. Oh well. I wonder what kind of criteria you have to fit to be The Hulk?

7 Comments:

Blogger pookalu recalled...

hey!...i don't mean to burst your bubble, or maybe we're just the same superhero, but i got spiderman too! (and then supergirl, and then whoknowswhatsit.)

is it a conspiracy?

and thanks SO much for making me waste more of my time today.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Lynn-e recalled...

I'm addicted to these crazy quizzes.

I'm Supergirl. Defender of the innocent. I so wanted to be Wonder Woman.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jamy recalled...

I'm not sure what to make of my results...I'm 100% Superman: mild-mannered, good, strong and I love to help others.

I feel a little light headed.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger Nic recalled...

I could take personality quizzes for days. I'm Ironman. The whole, "Inventor. Businessman. Genius" thing is kind of nice. I'm an engineer, so it makes sense. But the MAN part is a little disturbing. Luckily #2 on the list was Wonder Woman, at 75%. I am SO being her for Halloween next year.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger ExBF recalled...

Ok...new rule: all you ladies planning to dress up as Wonder Woman, I'm afraid I'm going to have to personally inspect your costumes for authenticity...

Hell, toss all the Catwomen in there, too.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger ExBF recalled...

...and the Supergirls

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger D recalled...

Somewhat disappointing, but I'm supergirl.

I had the WonderWoman costume and everything! :(

Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home