Friday, October 21, 2005

My head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love Jesus...

Well, it's just been a crappy week all around; my car broke down, I broke a crown off my tooth, and thanks to both of those, I'm now broke 'til the end of the month & now, on top of evrything, I think I'm getting a cold. So, sorry for the slow updates the past few days...this too shall pass.

I'm going over to a friends' house to carve pumpkins up like the faces of the four KISS members; I figure that'll make me feel better if anything will. Peter will be a pain 'cus o' all them whiskers, but dammit...somebody's gotta do it.

More later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Luke recalled...

Sorry to hear about the rough week. Feel better soon.

Friday, October 21, 2005 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger MandyGirl recalled...

Jesus is my homeboy.

Feel better...and have fun with the pumkins. :)

Friday, October 21, 2005 5:39:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown recalled...

Please PLEASE post the KISS faced punkins when you're done!

Friday, October 21, 2005 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger M recalled...

imma broke too. it's okay. we're in the same club now. :-)

Friday, October 21, 2005 9:15:00 PM  
Blogger Meeko's Momma recalled...

I keep checking back but see you haven't posted yet. I hope you feel better soon, I have to work the next few days but you can bet I will be back to see what develops! GET WELL!

Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:45:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown recalled...

LOL, love the Buffett reference... I'm just now reading all this... great stuff!

Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home