Sunday, October 23, 2005

Better...

Well, I guess my cold passed without getting too bad...but the pumpkins didn't work out so well; first I tried Gene using a white pumpkin...only to find that white pumpkins are also white inside, and therefore don't reflect very well. In the light, it looks just like him, but in the dark, it looks like some freaky mole man or a possessed clown. Ace fared a little better, but we ran out of pumpkins before we got to Paul & Peter...sorry, guys. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

I took sort of a recovery weekend...we'll see if it did any good. I'll do another installment later...

2 Comments:

Blogger M recalled...

glad you're feeling better. :0)

Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jhena recalled...

it's good to know that you're feeling better. That means I'll be reading another installment sooner. Can't wait to know things about Maria.
I just finished reading your latest entry about Veronica. And it's really amazing how some guys can say NO to naked girls.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home