Friday, December 30, 2005

Tag this...

Next year, this thing's gonna look a lot different...I swear.


1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?


Slept alone all year...

2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I didn't make any last year...I knew I wouldn't be able to keep 'em. This year, I'm goin' for it, though...

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

No, but they're about to...

4. Did anyone close to you die?

No.

5. What countries did you visit?

Not a damn one.

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?

Peace of mind.

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Jeez...I dunno. Wish something important had happened...

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Seeing my name on the big screen. And hanging out with Ken Foree from Dawn of the Dead.

9. What was your biggest failure?

Letting my guilt & my personal issues dominate another year of my life...

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

I had a wicked stomach flu...and I stubbed my toe really bad.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

Well...hmm. I bought some socks that are pretty nice...

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

My momma's.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

Just about everyone else in my family. And Al Franken...

14. Where did most of your money go?

Bills.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Not much. Something woulda been nice...

16. What song will always remind you of 2005?

Bruce - Long Time Comin'

17. Compared to this time last year, are you

i. happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? 'Bout the same. Maybe slightly thinner.
iii. richer or poorer? Ever so slightly richer...

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Looking forward.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Looking backward.

20. How did you spend Christmas?

Helping my mom pack & then being sick...

22. Did you fall in love in 2005?

No.

24. What was your favorite TV program?

The Shield. Ok, and Desperate Housewives...

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

Nah.

26. What was the best book you read?

A Fine, Dark Line - Joe R. Landsdale. Read anything you can get your hands on of his...

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?

There's new music to discover?

28. What did you want and get?

Not much...

29. What did you want and not get?

Peace of mind.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?

The Devil's Rejects. Batman Begins was a close 2nd...

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old?

Turned 33; didn't do a damned thing.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

That's a dangerous question...

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?

Lol...

34. What kept you sane?

My friends. And my momma.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you admire the most?

Trey Parker & Matt Stone

36. What political issue stirred you the most?

People blaming the president for the flooding of New Orleans...

37. Who did you miss?

Someone I probably shouldn't be missing. And my grandma.

38. Who was the best new person you met?

All my friends that I've met through this blog (you know who you are).

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:

Don't take your family for granted. And get over it, already...

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

"So you've been broken & you been hurt...show me somebody who ain't. I know I ain't nobody's bargain, but hell...with a little touch-up & a little paint..."


6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn recalled...

Ummm...I hope one of your new year's resolutions for 2006 involves something that rhymes with rex. '05 seemed a little uneventful.

i'm just sayin...

xo

Friday, December 30, 2005 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian recalled...

There's a nice easy New Year's tag for you here.

Friday, December 30, 2005 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Fist of Trueness recalled...

May the best of the last, be the worst of the next.

Cheers ExBF. Don't the pen gather too much moss.

Friday, December 30, 2005 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger chicaleecious recalled...

Happy New Year!!!! Been kinda swamped through the Holidays along with trying to make life changes....

I hope 2006 will be really great to you :). Keep writing!!!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:31:00 AM  
Blogger N.D. Burnside recalled...

Happy New Year!! Best of luck to you.

One favor to ask. I have read every post and check in every few days to get the next chapter. Please leave politics off of the blog. This project is going to well to get tied up with other stuff.

Monday, January 02, 2006 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger ExBF recalled...

I hear ya'; I argue about politics enuff in real life. Consider the subject off-limits.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home