Saturday, December 24, 2005

You'll be doin' alright, with your Christmas of white...

Well, I was gonna write a nice, uplifting Christmas message...but that all got shot to hell. Seriously, I hesitate to even write anything, 'cus the last thing I want to do is bring anybody down on Christmas, so you might just wanna skip past this & come back after the holidays.

In fact, maybe that's just what I'll do....never mind the bad news; just have a merry Christmas, everybody. Thanks for indulging me, thanks for giving a damn, and thanks for reading all my ramblings. You guys all mean a lot to me, even if you don't know it. Have a great holiday, never take your family for granted, and leave the cookies out for Santa....

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe recalled...

X, thank you for the past year of fantastic posts. By sharing your life and loves in such an interesting way you not only have entertained and encouraged reflection but you have also created a family of your readers. I am not only intrigued by your life story but hopeful for your future and the future of the fantastic people that visit this blog.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn recalled...

Thanks for sharing your life and loves with us X. You've been such a big help for me to move on with my life after a breakup. I totally consider it a privilege to have gotten to 'know' you, even if not in person.

Hang in there X, you're an awesome guy. Have the merriest christmas ever.

J

Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger Jaded recalled...

Merry Christmas, X. May the new year bring you joy, love, hope, peace, friendship, good health and prosperity.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger Meeko's Momma recalled...

Merry Christmas X. I hope you will be very blessed in 2006.

Sunday, December 25, 2005 3:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home