Saturday, May 20, 2006

On the Road Again

Well, I'm off to Savannah again this weekend to take care of some movie stuff....and hopefully some much-needed beach time. Apparently, we'll be staying at the home of the lady who played the abused daughter in Mommie Dearest, so I'm bringing extra wire hangers. And, since being on the road usually makes me pretty contemplative & introspective, I'm sure I'll have at least something to write about when I get back in a few days.

I've been thinking a lot about the other blog idea I talked about the other day, and I think that I'm gonna continue here for the time being, whether I'm talking about the past or not....sometimes, I just need to talk, period. Thanks for all the comments you guys left in the last week; I've taken many of them to heart, even if I haven't said so. I'm gonna hit the road...hope it doesn't hit back. See ya Tuesday...

7 Comments:

Blogger Elsbit recalled...

Have fun in Savannah!

I am a little late weighing in on the topic, but I enjoy reading your past and present intermingled together. Which btw, how did seeing the little sister go? Did you do that yet?

Have fun in Savannah!

Liz

Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Elsbit recalled...

Apparently I REALLY want you have fun in Savannah. LOL. Sorry about that double posting:)

Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger BiblioTECHa recalled...

I heart Savannah. I want to put on kid gloves and a fancy hat whenever I go there. Snapshots from a by-gone era.

Have a great time! And enjoy your introspection. (I know we will!)

Monday, May 22, 2006 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger D recalled...

Vinnie Van Go-Gos in the square is great. Cash only, but the pizza is worth it.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:39:00 PM  
Blogger HotDudi recalled...

Hey...hope u had a good trip an' all, but...

IT'S WEDNESDAY ALREADY!...where's my update post...I mean your new post! ;-)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:47:00 AM  
Blogger D recalled...

I tried a new blog. I've only lasted one entry so far. Feels... foreign. I only wish my mom didn't read my blog so I could write about how I miss being intimate.

ps- even my word verification is "opxgvync"... doesn't that look lewd?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger hannah recalled...

A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast !! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com

Monday, September 20, 2010 9:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home