Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Double Ow

Ok, the world is kickin my ass again; as soon as the foot got better, a huge toothache came on & my face feels like I gave Mr. T too much jibber-jabber. I've been out of bed maybe a total of 8 hours in what seems like the past week, and the pain is just great enough to totally cancel out any of the fun the good drugs I'm on might give me. I gotta get a laptop so I can blog this stuff in bed...

Anyway, no new news on lil' sis or much else...life has just been pretty lousy the last few days. I'm goin' back to bed...somebody bring me some soup.

8 Comments:

Blogger M recalled...

me has a toothache too. stupid wisdom tooth.

i need to do some catching up on your blog... it's been a while... but as always, i hope you're doing well.

talk to you later sweetie.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger D recalled...

aww friend
*hugz*

I hope you feel better soon.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger pookalu recalled...

antibiotics. i swear. well, that was my problem. my tooth (or the gums, rather) got infected.

makes you feel loads better.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:15:00 AM  
Blogger HotDudi recalled...

When I had to have root canal treatment I was an absolute nightmare!

Definitely get the antibiotics!

Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous recalled...

That stinks!!Get some movies rolling and your laptop close by to pass the time. You'll be better soon.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger BiblioTECHa recalled...

It sucks that the really good drugs are reserved for when you are too sick to enjoy them.

Feel better!

Thursday, May 04, 2006 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger Stacey recalled...

Wonton soup is the magic elixir

Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:28:00 PM  
Blogger Holden recalled...

Hey. Just stumbled over your Blog. I love it. Great writing.

Get well soon! I'm looking forward to reading more of you....

Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

Saturday, May 06, 2006 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home