Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What holiday?

Ya, ya...I know; I shoulda written something by now. Things have just been really hectic & I've barely been at home. The craziness with my family hasn't settled down...if anything, it's ramping up. I've just been trying to be there for my mom & doing what I can to ease the situation...which isn't much. I'm sort of becoming numb to it all...I dunno. I just know I don't have the fortitude to write anything right this minute. Even though I am writing something right this minute...go figure.

This, too, shall pass...


p.s. Thanks to discombobulated & Jhena for the lyrics to that John Mayer song; I'm not sure how relevant it really is to Kara & I, tho....it sort of implies that she was also waiting & wondering somewhere, which I'm not sure was ever really the case with Kara. Waiting wasn't exactly one of her strong points...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jhena recalled...

I thought I was going to see that Turkey-Lurkey Loo post on top of everything again.

I just hope you'll post another story soon.

maybe you're right, I don't think Kara's waiting somewhere.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:06:00 PM  
Blogger M recalled...

glad to see you with that inspirational quote... if anything thinking that ought to help you take a deep breath every now and then.

i'm sure things will calm down after the holidays for you and your family. and you being there for your mom is probably doing her more good than you know!

hang in there sweetie! :-)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home